Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The College diet!

Dear Eaters,
           Alright so I'm a little down today but hey what can you do:/ One thing that did cheer me up was finding my favorite chips can you guess? Yes its chicken and waffles haha I know sounds crazy but Lays did it I have tried all flavors but haven't featured them on my blog if I find the other two I will. Anyways this is another either you hate it or you love it type of food personally I loved it. Mostly the chips taste like gravy and syrup I know I know what a gross combination but somehow it works for me at least, I do recommend trying them but can't say you'll love them like I do;) ENJOY!(honestly not even sure if people read this but i'll keep posting)
                                                   Love,
                                                       Your Picky Eater 

No comments:

Post a Comment