Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fried Chicken?

Dear Eaters,
            Alright so sorry I missed dinner yesterday I was gone last night came home today I got the Blogger App but I don't know it takes away something I rather just use my trusty old Macbook:) Plus why not use a gift I got for college start finding out all the things I can do with this thing haha:D. Anyways so it seems I love fried chicken more than anything chicken and waffles but will get to that one soon;) This fried chicken from yesterday (I did make sure to take pictures;) was amazing you would think it'd be greasy but no no it was great I loved it I would definitely eat there a billion times and its cheap! It came with fries and a soda most of them to and its a nice size this place is called Kennedy's chicken on 167st Bronx NY. ENJOY! Whats your favorite chicken spot this I have to know I'm on a quest for this one.
                                                                       Love,
                                                                            Your Picky Eater


No comments:

Post a Comment