Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dinner?

Dear Eaters,
             So I woke up feeling better this morning YAY. I'm in the middle of applying for college(that means my life is chaotic) haha so I didn't have the chance for breakfast but I had one of these...the classic TV Dinner. Yes I had a Salisbury Steak with corn, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Yum yum but lets be honest i'm not a vegetable person as you can see so I basically said forget the corn and ate the rest(really have to work on the vegetable thing). FOr those who never had one you should only problem is most of them are high in sodium but I enjoy them. Let me know whats your favorite TV Dinner thats mine. ENJOY!
                                                                 Love,
                                                                     Your Picky Eater

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment