Saturday, August 17, 2013

Any Veggie Eaters?:]

Dear Eaters,
             Alright so I'm not much of the chef obviously because I love going out for food due to the fact that 1.I don't have to make my own food haha 2.You can go with your friends and be social(its nice to sit outside) 3.Love trying different foods. Well tonight I ordered in guess what......Chinese yes probably the fastest food in New York other than McDonalds. I'm not a fan of vegetables but this is what I stole from my mom broccoli with garlic sauce and fried rice yum. Does anyone like vegetables because I think I hate them maybe you guys should help me out with the best ways to hide those bland vegetable flavors?
                                                    Love,
                                                       Your Picky Eater<3

No comments:

Post a Comment