Saturday, August 17, 2013

Breakfast/Lunch=Brunch time Eaters:)

Dear Eaters,
            Lately been in that summertime sleep late wake up late so technically I went out for brunch. To start i had some assorted muffins banana and chocolate chip.(personally chocolate chip is my favorite)  Next I'm not really the biggest fan of French Toast but OMG when I saw this I was actually excited to eat it. And well it was amazing, just your average joe french toast but, I have to say I think I could eat this all the time. These I had at another restaurant in Queens, NY called Grand Cafe' and what can I say I've been a strawberry head gotta have them almost everyday well enjoy:] What are your favorite brunch meals?:{)
                                                              Love,
                                                                    Your Picky Eater<3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment