Sunday, August 18, 2013

Early Bird Breakfast:)

Dear Eaters,
           Alright so I haven't been able to right because I've been up early. I've said my stepfathers gone he's in prison over a money trial nothing crazy.(Very stressful miss him a lot) The craziest part is supposedly he runs a ponzi scheme but thats crazy because now my moms here struggling-__-. Anyways lets get back to the food this morning I had home fries which no matter where you go always seem to come out different any comments? A stack of toast with jelly ymu yum, and a quick Omelet with spinach and feta cheese yumm. I know I said I'm not a vegetable person but spinach I love haha. There's so many types of omelets whats your favorite omelet?
                                                        Love,
                                                               Your Picky Eater

No comments:

Post a Comment