Friday, August 16, 2013

Chocolate,Chicken,Strawberries....CREPES!

Dear Eaters!,
           Alright so tonights dinner was dessert or breakfast I'm not sure care to give your input? Well I live by many european restaurants and a lot of Middle East restaurants I guess now I have to try the Middle Eastern ones for my blog like I said Picky Eater over hereO:) I personally love Crepes can't get enough of them my favorite Banana, Strawberry, and Nutella<333(I loveeeeee chocolate maybe my favorite thing in the world my boyfriend second haha) Any who those of you who have had what was your favorite and where did you go this is my favorite spot in Queens, NY Cafe to go creperie.(Always nice and always make them amazing)
                                                           Love,
                                                             Your Picky Eater(p.s enjoy:p)

No comments:

Post a Comment