Monday, August 19, 2013

Got Milk?

Dear Eaters,
           Alright this is so cliche but I again had to have a quick breakfast as you can tell I'm one of those ants in my pants people. But I did see a commercial for the new apple jacks I mean who doesn't love those. I love cinnamon to so yes you guessed it I bought the cinnamon jacks *tada* yes i would be excited to haha. So honestly they weren't as sweet as normal apple jacks I guess that means not that great but the shapes and colors made it look cute and I would still eat another bowl I don't know maybe you guys should try them and let me know:)?
                                                                          Your,
                                                                               Picky Eater
P.s please ignore the crap in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment