Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Burgers!


Dear Eaters,
       Ok so this morning I was on the move my freaking building had a pipe burst so there was no water-___-(think about a bunch of people who didn't get to in this heat one work YUCK) Anyways sadly I was one of those people I did the best I could with some wet wipes, bounty, and water bottles:( Alright so I was in a rush to see a family member who well sadly is being accused of stealing money they did not steal(and yes I know this for a fact I have proof) well I got a quick lunch before heading over to the jail today was their day for visits so again as promised I ate at Kennedy's no fried chicken but a great burger I love burgers there is one burger place I promise to introduce you all to but not today;) SO here you go I'll be sure to write back for dinner enjoy!
                                                               Love,
                                                                 Your Picky Eater<3

No comments:

Post a Comment