Wednesday, August 21, 2013

South American?:)

      Dear Eaters,
                   Tonight I took a walk it lead me to my dinner which ended up in a tropical place can you guess where I ended up?:) I ended up in Mexico(I wish) No ok so theres this truck on the N&Q train on  the 30TH stop in Queens NY. I'm hispanic and am not that much of a fan for hispanic food but this truck is amazing I had a Burrito ok so i took out the beans but my boyfriend did try it with the beans with or without its a great dinner it has any choice of meat I go with chicken a lot of the times if you haven't notice haha, beans, rice, onions, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, guacamole, and if you choose hot sauce. I know it sounds like a huge dish it kind of is for $6.50 I believe(Don't quote me on that) but anyways its great theres always a huge line why is that because their fast, healthy, clean, and inexpensive let me not for VERY tasty also the guys are there everyday from around 6 to 3 or 4 in the morning nice guys hard workers so I thought I would do them a favor and also let you guys be able to spot them out here they are ENJOY!
                                           Love from a tropical place, 
                                                                       Your Picky Eater



No comments:

Post a Comment