Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thanksgiving?

Dear Eaters,
           Don't be mad I'm sorry I haven't any new foods for you guys to try. I've been busy with college stuff still my guidance counselor its making a two minute process a two week process-__- also dealing with my stepfather and his visiting days correction officers(do I even have to tell you how um...not helpful they are). Well heres one I had for lunch another TV dinner by Banquet it was ok would I buy it again? If that was the only on left sure I had a turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, and peas.(I hate peas) The turkey had a more like ham texture. ENJOY!
                                                                         Love,
                                                                             Your Picky Eater
  

No comments:

Post a Comment